I have a lot of makeup up bags. One in my bathroom, several in the closet in our dressing room, in random, unused purses and then this one that is currently with me at all times. I love to see what other people are carrying in their purse because it is often their favorite stuff. My makeup bag is full (way to full) of products that I use daily; the stuff that I know I can apply in under 10 minutes and feel like I look pulled-together.
1. MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation. I tried 3 different MAC foundations a few weeks ago before I found this one and fell in love. It is not as heavy as some of the others, did not make me breakout and creates a smooth finish without looking cakey or dry.
2. Lippmann polish in Lara's Theme, which I have on here.
3. Revlon Moon Drops lipstick in Orange Flip and Just Bitten in Flame. I have never worn red lipstick but I saw Orange Flip on another blogger and it looked so pretty without being "to much" that I ran to CVS and picked one up the same day. I layer it over the Just Bitten to give it staying power.
4. Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream SPF 35. I started wearing this over the summer and fell in love.
5. MAC 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush. I purchased another 187 brush when mine finally died after 10 years a few months ago, and something was off about it. It felt different to me and started losing bristles almost immediately. It seems like they aren't making them the way they use to, so I exchanged it for this shorter brush and so far love it. It leaves your makeup looking airbrushed and natural.
6. Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara in Glam Black. Obsessed. So good.
7. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. This is one of those products that I don't know how I lived without. It can be used as a mask, primer or to refresh your makeup. I tap it on over foundation to perk it back up when I am heading out after work.
Things that are not pictured but that are always in my bag are: Chanel Glossimer in Giggle, Rhoto Artic Eye Drops, DERMAdoctor Med e Tate Towelettes, and L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Liner in black.
Hmm...I carry a lot of stuff on me..oh well.